Sunday, April 6, 2008

a playlist

So here's my first post as a contributing writer... One thing I like to do is make playlists that have an underlying meaning... you can figure out what this is trying to say.

(to be played in order)

"A Clear Shower Curtain"

1. "5:19" by Matt Wertz
2. "Angel" by Matt Nathanson
3. "Counting to 100" by Matt Wertz
4. "Mesmerized" by Lifehouse
5. "Trust Me" by The Fray
6. "Flake" by Jack Johnson
7. "My Favorite Accident" by Motion City Soundtrack
8. "I'm Waiting" by All American Rejects
9. "Come On Get Higher" by Matt Nathanson
10. "What About Now" by Daughtry
11. "Easier to Be" by Lifehouse
12. "Falling Apart" by Matt Nathanson
13. "Whatever It Takes" by Lifehouse



If you're wondering if the mix was successful... if I had received a mix back... it probably would have had "Too Little Too Late" by JoJo as the premiere track.

oh well. Maybe it'll work for someone else.

+A

No comments: